Wednesday, November 26, 2008

mama's birthday!

My mum's actual birthday is on 22nd november.. But she wait for me back to Sandakan to celebrate.. So me, my families and some other relatives went to Sabah Hotel to have dinner..

Yummy.. Lots of food! Where should i start?


Salads?


Cakes? Pie? Dessert?

Jelly?Fruits?
A ship full of seafood?
Even this old boy cant resist da temptation..
My mum at the right..
Every wolves waiting for food to cook
inside the steamboat
wao.. lots of seafood.. But lazy to cook =.=
Lets just eat them raw!!

Me and my gf
Ya.. my gf.. my mum say so too..
actually shes my cousin.. haha

After dinner.. We went to encore.. a karaoke in the hotel..

Looks futuristic

No ppl at the counter?
Lets just grab the beer and sing!

Inside the room..

Um... Clive's advice.. dun go to karaoke with old ppl.. Otherwise you will fall asleep.. Oldies.. oldies.. oldies..

5 comments:

Crazygtown31 said...

huh? why the food seems so scarce? >.<
where r the main course anyways? the steamboat?

u go to karaoke with old ppl? of coz it's boring! u won't be singing the same songs anyway! haha! actually sing k n karaoke is very boring. i dunno why ppl like it.

Cliv3 said...

coz i din take all da pics.. haha..

erm.. actually its a buffet.. But got steamboat oso..

haha.. ya.. including my grandma =.=
coz you dun like to sing! haha.. dis friday im going to karaoke again

Crazygtown31 said...

huh? again? wow, u must be a big fan of karaoke! did u try k-box in kk? sure got la.

Cliv3 said...

haha.. not really.. i just enjoy hanging out with friends.. Never been to k box yet =.=

Eddie said...

Where is that hotel? I can't reconize it =P